Friday 8 January 2010

welcome 2010


New year = renewed efforts to keep this blog going.

Above is the graph of my 24 hour session. I completed 22 1/2 hours, mainly 24 tabling, before my computer crashed. I took this as a sign to stop, though if it were a challenge or for money i am confident i would be able to complete it.
I'm pretty happy about being positive after the session as other people who have had a go haven't done as well. On the other side, if i went on a tilt inducing downswing i reckon i would have probably stopped, so i guess i ran well in that respect.

I had a good new year and xmas. Spent New Year's eve in a pool hall i frequent in York. It was all you can drink fro the night for £40 - you just helped yourself behind the bar. Saw a lot of former uni mates which is always a laugh.

Will update you on more of my exploits soon. I'm gonna aim to update this more, but keep the posts a bit smaller so its more of a 5 minute job rather than 15!.

Steve

No comments: