Saturday 9 January 2010

Look at me go

On the 3rd I started my years poker play, and acutally ended up having my most profitable day at cash games yet. I won around $950 altogether plus fpps and stellar awards.
My best ever day included my $1k+ tournament cash, and my best ever cash day in terms of buy ins was 13 1/2 at 50NL ($675) but this is my highest score in just cash games.

It actually got me onto PTR's daily leaderboard - you can see me in 6th place below.


Supernova Elite is the top tier i can get by playing at Pokerstars. I thought i may have an outside shot at it, but it doesn't look like i will be getting it this year. The new vpp structure has lowered the amount of vpps i can accrue at my current limit and means i would have to play closer to 4 million hands in a year than the 3 million+ i was expecting.
I've made a $100 bet with my brother that i can get to 300kvpps before he can get to 100k. Its not much money considering how much we will get by getting to our respective goals, but the pride of winning the bet will hopefully make me play more. Who knows, if i'm at 400k by June, i may consider moving up in limits to hit SNE.

I'm gonna start including interesting hands i played in this blog, but not in this post as its already quite long.

Steve

No comments: